In years to come, I am sure you will look back on these pages fondly and be grateful for having documented your time here at Marlborough. Best of luck to all our graduating Grade 6 students with all the wonderful opportunities that lay ahead of you. Maybe one day I will see your talents on display at an art gallery or exhibition around town!
Tuesday, 15 December 2015
5/6 ~ Scrapbooking
Our 5/6 students have been busy creating scrapbook pages about their year(s) at Marlborough Primary School. The Grade 6 pages were on display at the Valedictory evening last night and for both the Grade 5 and Grade 6 students, this is a wonderful keepsake to look back on.
Some students decided to use a pocket-style format for their pages this year, while others stayed with a traditional 12x12 page. Again this year, we had a huge supply of scrapbooking resources for the students to use, including: washi tape, stickers, wooden embellishments, ribbons, rubber stamps, our cuttlebug machine (for embossing and die cutting), craft punches, pre-printed pocket page cards, decorative papers, alphas, journalling cards and plenty of double-sided tape!
In years to come, I am sure you will look back on these pages fondly and be grateful for having documented your time here at Marlborough. Best of luck to all our graduating Grade 6 students with all the wonderful opportunities that lay ahead of you. Maybe one day I will see your talents on display at an art gallery or exhibition around town!
In years to come, I am sure you will look back on these pages fondly and be grateful for having documented your time here at Marlborough. Best of luck to all our graduating Grade 6 students with all the wonderful opportunities that lay ahead of you. Maybe one day I will see your talents on display at an art gallery or exhibition around town!
Labels:
2015 Grade 5/6









